Composite doors bring together the traditional, high-end look of a hardwood door with an insulating interior made of different materials including wood, uPVC, foam insulation and steel reinforcement. These durable internal materials are what gives a composite door its name.
- Huge range of colours and styles
- Exceeds building regulations for thermal efficiency
- Built to last and super secure
Why Choose a Composite Front Door?
- Thermal efficiency: Our composite doors are made from either a 44mm or 48mm thick door panel with insulating materials inside. They keep the heat in and the cold out with a U-Value rating that exceeds Building Regulations.
- Security: Rest easy knowing your composite front or back door is made according to police approved specifications; Secured by Design standards.
- Individualism: A brand new front door lives and breathes the kind of individuality that makes the neighbours jealous. They are an excellent investment if you’re thinking of selling or enhancing the look of your home.
- Long-lasting: Composite doors are resistant to warping, rotting and fading and have an average lifespan of more than 30 years. Our suppliers manufacture composite doors in the UK with strength, longevity and style considered in equal measure.
Composite Front Doors with Side Panels
Whether you’re replacing a tired old front door and its side panels or widening the entrance to your home, we offer a big range of matching side panels in uPVC and Composite. Make a statement on your street by adding a front door with side panels to your property. Choose from side panels in varying designs, including full panel, glass panel or half and half. It’s a brilliant way to transform your hallway into a light and welcoming space.
Distinction doors is the UK’s No.1 Selling Entrance Door which is tried, tested and trusted.
Get In Touch
- Tel: 01514877525
- M: 07724900994
1 Goldfinch Close,